Join the MDPH Immunization Division for a COVID-19 vaccine webinar that will:
· Encourage and support community-based organizations to conduct their own community education sessions on the COVID-19 vaccine using DPH-approved educational material.
· Describe how to use and access educational materials such as:
· Guide to hosting community forums
· Answers to frequently asked questions
· Other materials available on mass.gov including data dashboards
· Describe how to request a DPH “Vaccine Ambassador” to support community meetings.
Toolkit of COVID-19 Vaccine Education Materials
Visit Stop COVID-19 – Vaccine education and outreach materials | Mass.gov for a toolkit of materials in multiple languages that community-based organizations can use to conduct outreach/education with the people and communities that they serve. Examples of materials include:
· A guide to hosting a forum on COVID-19 vaccine
· Vaccine need-to-know fliers and posters
· Fliers about the distribution timeline
· Post-vaccine information for Pfizer and Modern
· Social media graphics