2023 Annual Meeting & Spring Refresher
Family Medicine Physicians, Residents, Medical Students, Physician colleagues, clinicians and non-physician providers interested in Primary Care are welcome to attend our annual educational and networking event that includes plenaries, general hot topic sessions and poster presentations, plus CME sessions to help physicians meet MA regulatory requirements.
Keynote Speakers & Special Guests:
- R. Shawn Martin, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, American Academy of Family Physician
- Frank Domino, MD – Top Ten Updates
- Michael Fine, MD - On Medicine As Colonialism
Sample Presentation Topics:
Other meeting events:
- Reception with our sponsors/exhibitors
- Poster Presentations
- Town Hall Discussion featuring a panel including local and national experts
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA) Workshop (PreRegistration Required)
Friday, March 24, 2023
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This skills-based hands-on workshop will focus on teaching the skills needed for uterine aspiration for management of miscarriage or termination of pregnancy. Hosted in conjunction with ACOG, master teachers will provide one on one instruction using lifelike models.
Why should you attend:
The ability to network and learn with fellow Family Physicians and celebrate your common interest in patient care.
Connections with your peers will help you discover innovative new ideas, services, and values throughout your practice.
The event will be hosted at our new headquarters at the Massachusetts Medical Society with free parking and easy access to Boston attractions.
It's a reason to celebrate and re-kindle excitement for your career!
A detailed program will be available in early February.
Questions can be directed to our Chapter Executive, Tricia Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org